Smartphone companies are launching new and advanced smartphones month after month. Top brands like Samsung, Nokia, Motorola, Xiaomi, iQOO, and other brands are set to launch some stunning mobile phones in the market. We got everything you need to know about upcoming smartphones expected to launch in August 2021.
Starting with Samsung, the brand will launch some premium smartphones at the Galaxy Unpacked event. The Samsung Galaxy M52 mid-range mobile phones will also be launched in August month. Xiaomi is also launching some new smartphones in the August series Xiaomi Mi MIX 4, Xiaomi Redmi K40, Redmi Note 10 5G, and maybe more.
The famous brand in youth, the OnePlus Nord N10 is also expected to launch some mid-range feature smartphones in August 2021. Here we have a list of some of the top much-anticipated and budget-friendly smartphones that are set to be launched in August 2021.
Samsung Galaxy M42 Mobile
If you are looking for a pocket-friendly smartphone with better specs, then you can consider the Galaxy M42 5G phone. This Samsung smartphone will come under Rs 25,000. Below are the specs for this smartphone.
- 6.6-inch HD+ Super AMOLED display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G chipset
- 8GB RAM and 128GB storage expand the internal storage by up to 1TB
- Samsung Galaxy M42 5G sports a quad rear camera setup, consisting of a 48MP Samsung GM2 sensor.
- 20MP Front camera for selfies
- 5,000mAh battery with 15W charging support
- Inbuilt Samsung Pay and Samsung’s Knox security.
Asus Zenfone 8
The Taiwanese brand Asus is going to launch their flagship smartphone Zenfone 8 this august. ZenFone series was liked by users in Taiwan and other southwest Asian countries. Below are the specifications of the Zenfone 8 smartphone.
- 5.9 inch AMOLED display and a 120 Hz refresh rate
- One of the slimmest phones with a 69 mm width and weighing just 169 grams.
- Snapdragon 888 chipset with up to 16 GB LPDDR5 RAM and 256GB of UFS 3.1 storage.
- Large 4000 mAh battery with support for 30W fast charging
- IP68 water-resistant has dual stereo speakers and a 3.5mm audio jack.
- Dual-camera setup in the rear with a 64 megapixel f/1.8 Sony IMX686 primary camera, a 12-megapixel ultra-wide lens, and a 12-megapixel front selfie camera.
Nokia XR 20
The Nokia XR 20 has already been launched in many countries, this smartphone is expected to be available in India in August month. It is a rugged and ultra-durable smartphone, below are the specs-
- 6.67-inch Gorilla Glass Victus display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels
- 5G enabled with 48-mp and 13-megapixel dual-lens main camera
- Powered by Qualcomm’s entry-level 5G chipset, Snapdragon 480.
- 6 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage
- 4630mAh battery that supports up to 18W of wired charging and 15W wireless charging.
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner for authentication
Xiaomi’s upcoming Redmi 10 series will also be launched later in August 2021. This smartphone is pocket-friendly and with some cool features, please check the specs below.
- 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal memory storage variant and also a 6 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage option
- Triple rear camera setup with a 50-megapixel primary camera; an 8-megapixel camera, and a 2-megapixel camera.
- Run-on MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11
Vivo V21 Pro
Vivo is also coming with premium smartphone series Vivo V21 Pro in August. This smartphone is a pack of powerful specs and features, you can check the specs below yourself.
- 6.44-inch Full HD+ display
- Resolution of 1080 x 2404 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 800U processor
- 8 GB of RAM
- 64-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.79 aperture; an 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture, and a 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture
- The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 44-megapixel camera on the front for selfies with an f/2.0 aperture.
- The V21 Pro runs Funtouch OS 11.1 is based on Android 11
- Lightweight smartphone weighing just 176g.
The iQoo7 is also a budget-friendly smartphone with the features of a big brand smartphone. Here are the specs of this smartphone.
- 6.62-inch full-HD AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate
- The display is equipped with a standalone chip, for a better frame and to bring HDR content.
- Powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 processor
- 48MP triple rear camera setup
- 4,400mAh battery with support for 66W FlashCharge fast charging tech
- Graphite layer of 6,000 square millimeters that comes along a full-coverage liquid cooling system.
Tecno Pova 2
The techno Pova 2 will be launched in August too and sold on Amazon. This smartphone will come with a powerful 7000mAh battery, below are the specs of the smartphone.
- 6.9 inch Full HD+ IPS display
- Powered by a MediaTek Helio G85 coupled with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB internal memory.
- This smartphone runs on Android 11.
- Tecno Pova 2 is equipped with a 48-megapixel primary camera; a 2-megapixel camera; a 2-megapixel camera, and an AI lens camera.
- 8-megapixel camera on the front for selfies and autofocus feature.
Motorola Edge 20
Motorola has launched their much-anticipated flagship series of smartphones the Motorola Edge 20 and go on sale in August. The smartphone lacks a 3.5mm headphone jack but has all other features, Below are the cool specs of this smartphone series.
- 6.7-inch Full HD+ display with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels
- Powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G processor
- 8 and 12 GB RAM variants coupled with 128 and 256 GB internal memory storage respectively.
- Triple rear camera setup with a 108-megapixel main camera, an 8-megapixel telephoto lens, and a 16-megapixel ultra-wide lens.
- Capable of shooting 4K videos @ 30 fps
- 4000 mAh battery with support for 30W fast charging.
The Realme GT is another high specs smartphone to be launched soon in August 2021. This smartphone has a very fast charging system, the company claims that the device can be fully charged from 0% in just 35 minutes. Here are the specs of this really cool smartphone.
- 6.43 Inch Super Amoled Display With A 120 Hz Refresh Rate
- Runs On Android-based Realme Ui 2.0.
- Powered By A Qualcomm Sm8350 Snapdragon 888 5g.
- 8 And 12 Gb Variants With 128 And 256 Gb Internal Memory Storage Options Respectively.
- Triple Rear Camera Setup With A 64-megapixel Primary Camera, An 8-megapixel Ultra-wide Lens, And A 2-megapixel Macro Lens.
- Can Record 4k Videos @ Both 30 And 60 Fps.
- 16-megapixel Selfie Camera.
- Realme Gt Has An Under-display Fingerprint Sensor, Bluetooth 5.2, And A 3.5mm Audio Jack
- 4500 Mah Battery With Support For 65w Fast Charging
Realme Narzo 30
Realme Narzo 30 is a budget friendly and good enough performance smartphone to be launched in August. The smartphone can be bought for Rs 12,499. Below are the specs of this smartphone.
- 6.5-inch Display With Full Hd+ Resolution
- Powered By A Mediatek Helio G95 Processor
- 5,000mah Battery
- 30w Fast Charger With The Device
- Triple Rear Camera Setup, Including A 48mp Camera. For Selfies, You Get A 16mp Front Camera.
OnePlus Nord 2
OnePlus Nord 2 is another budget-friendly smartphone to be launched in August. This smartphone will be available at Rs 29,999. Below are the specs of this smartphone.
- 6.43-inch Fhd+ Amoled Panel With 90hz Refresh Rate
- Mediatek Dimensity 1200 5g Chipset
- 4,500mah Battery With Support For 65w Warp Charging.
- Triple Camera Setup, Which Includes A 50mp Sony Imx766 Main Sensor, An 8mp Ultrawide Camera, And A 2mp Mono Lens.
- Capable Of Recording 4k Video At Up To 30fps And 1080p Video At Up To 60fps.
- Dual Stereo Speakers, Nfc, And An In-display Fingerprint Sensor.
Do note that there is no headphone jack and no support for expandable storage.
These are the top 12 smartphones to be launched in August 2021. We have covered budget-friendly as well as advanced specs smartphones for new gadget lovers. Hope you find the right one for you. If you want us to include any other smartphone in our list, do comment below!
Q. What phone should I buy in August 2021?
A. Here’re the phone I would recommend to buy in August 2021:
- Samsung Galaxy M42
- Realme GT
- iQOO 7
Q. Is Android better than iPhone 2021?
A. We don’t say Android is better than iPhone but with upgraded RAM and processing power, Android phones can multitask and work equally to iPhone.
Q. What phones are expected in 2021?
A. Here’re the mobile phones to be expected in 2021:
- Samsung Galaxy M42
- Asus Zenfone 8
- Nokia XR 20
- Redmi 10
- Vivo V21 Pro
- Motorola Edge 20
- Realme GT
- Realme Narzo 30
- OnePlus Nord 2
- iQOO 7