If you’re looking for ways to organise your Twitter followers and better manage your Twitter time, Twitter lists are the answer.
Here are nine great ideas for how to use Twitter lists:
- Follow industry leaders and thought leaders: By following industry and thought leaders, you can stay on top of the latest trends and learn from the best.
- Create a list of your favorite bloggers: Stay up-to-date on the latest blog posts from your favorite bloggers by creating a list of them.
- Follow your hometown news: Follow your hometown news to stay current on what’s happening in your community.
- Create a list of your favorite brands: Stay up-to-date on the latest news and products from your favorite brands by creating a list of them.
- Follow your favorite celebrities: Follow your favorite celebrities to see what they’re up to and to see what projects they’re working on.
- Follow your friends and family: Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to and to see what they’re sharing on Twitter.
- Follow your favorite sports teams: Follow your favorite sports teams to stay current on game scores, news, and updates.
- Follow your city’s local Twitter accounts: Stay up-to-date on what’s happening in your city by following your city’s local Twitter accounts.
- Follow your favorite journalists: Stay up-to-date on the latest news by following your favorite journalists.
How Do Twitter Lists Work?
Twitter lists are a great way to organize your Twitter followers into specific groups. You can create a list of people who are interested in a certain topic, or people who work for a certain company. However, if you are new to the field of digital marketing and don’t know how to take advantage of social media then you can start your digital marketing journey with Incrementors top level digital marketing agency.
To create a list, go to your Twitter profile and click on the “Lists” tab. Then, click on “Create a list.”
You’ll be asked to enter a list name and description. You can also choose who can see the list.
To add someone to your list, go to their profile and click on the “Lists” tab. You’ll see a list of the lists that the person is on. Click on “Add to list.”
You can also add people to your list by tweeting a list of URLs. When you tweet a list of URLs, Twitter will automatically add the people who clicked on the links to your list.
To view a list, go to your profile and click on the “Lists” tab. You’ll see a list of the lists that you’re on. Click on the name of the list to view the members.
How to make a list on Twitter?
Twitter Lists are a great way to organise the people you follow on the platform. You can create a public or private list, and add any Twitter user to a list.
- Log in to Twitter.
- Click on the “Lists” icon on the left-side navigation bar.
- Click on the “Create New List” button.
- Enter a list name and description.
- Click on the “Private” or “Public” checkbox.
- Click on the “Create List” button.
Twitter lists are one of the most underutilized features of the platform, but they can be a powerful way to organize your Twitter followers and track competition, news, and other topics.
To create a Twitter list, navigate to your profile page and click on the Lists tab. Click the Create New List button and give your list a name. To add Twitter users to your list, simply visit their profile page and click on the Lists button. Select the list you want to add them to and they’ll be added automatically.
You can also add users to your list by tweeting a list of Twitter IDs. Simply separate each ID with a comma and use the hashtag #TwitterList.
You can use Twitter lists to follow your competition. Add your competitors to a list and keep an eye on what they’re up to.
You can also use Twitter lists to follow news sources. Add major news outlets to a list and keep up with the latest news.
You can also create lists around specific topics. Add major influencers, experts, and company accounts to a list and stay up-to-date on the latest news and trends.
You can also create lists for your friends and family. Add your loved ones to a list and stay up-to-date on their latest news and thoughts.
The Don’ts on Twitter
Twitter can be a great resource to connect with people, promote your business, and share ideas, but there are a few things you should avoid doing if you want to make the most of this social media platform.
Keep your tweets to a reasonable length and be selective about what you share. Nobody wants to read your entire day’s worth of random thoughts.
This is the online equivalent of shouting, and nobody wants to read the results of a shouting match.
Unless your personal life is directly relevant to your top level seo marketing company or professional brand, save the details for your Facebook account.
People will quickly tune out if all they see are ads and sales pitches. Mix in some interesting content and conversation starters to keep them engaged.
Hashtags help you connect with other people who are interested in the same topics, and they can also help you track trends.
Keep your tweets professional and appropriate for a general audience.
This is not only unprofessional, but it can also backfire and make you look bad.
Twitter can be a lot of fun, so make sure to mix in some of your own personality and have some laughs.
Twitter lists can help organise your Twitter feed and make it easier to find the tweets you’re looking for. By creating lists and adding relevant people, you can curate your Twitter feed to focus on the topics that interest you most.
Kristin Harper is Incrementors’ Marketing Manager and Head of Growth at Incrementors. Incrementors is a multi-award winning digital marketing agency that assists clients in growing their businesses online by increasing traffic, leads, and sales. Incrementors specialises in providing clients with customised, tailored online marketing solutions that are highly specific to their needs.
To Read More Tech Blogs Visit: Technical Nick